IP Telephony can be offered to integrate multiple voice and data networks into a single network
- Avaya IP Office™
- Regardless of their locations, devices, or applications, users can have telephony, messaging, conferencing, contact center, video, and unified communications—all in a flexible platform from Avaya.
- Starting with as few as five users, Avaya IP Office™ easily expands to 3,000 users, at a single site or up to 150 locations.
- Avaya Aura® Platform
- Integrate and deliver voice, video, data, and web communications applications and services to your team anywhere—whether they’re in the office, or on the go.
- Starting with as few as 20 users, Avaya Aura® Platform easily expands to 36,000 users, at a single site or up to 150 locations.
Avaya Aura® Messaging
Unified Messaging Solutions with User Experience Choices and Deployment Flexibility
• Maintain Productivity with a Familiar User Interface
• Use an Avaya or Microsoft Exchange Message Store
• Add a Speech-Based Auto Attendant Avaya
Scopia® Desktop and Mobile Applications
Face-to-Face Collaboration in Your Mobile World and on Your Desktop
• Rich User Experience
• Simplicity Fuels Usage
• Affordability—What Everyone Needs
Avaya Scopia® Video Conferencing Infrastructure
Advanced Solutions for Now and into the Future
• Unmatched Density and Scale
• Video Conferencing and UC Interoperability
• Unified Central Management
Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite
Intelligent, Personalized Contact Routing Makes the Perfect Match Between Your Agents and Customers
- Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite helps to ensure the right resources are readily available to your customers.
- With intelligent routing and resource selection features, you can determine if customers should be served by the least busy agent, the first available agent, or the agent with skills that best match your customer’s needs.
- With a single pool of agents, regardless of location, you are equipped to deliver the right customer experience every time.
I-Bill Call Accounting is a web-based solution that helps organizations monitor telecom usage as well as controlling telecom spending.
Benefits and Uses:
- Enables users to collect, analyze, and report on call activity and expenses, providing the data necessary to make business decisions.
- Multiple Sites: The ability to work with one site or more, if present.
- Simple easy to use user web interface.
- Compatible with TDM, IP or hybrid networks.
- Multi Telecom provider support: the ability to handle more than one telecom provider with different schema rates.
- Trunk overloading: trunk name can be duplicated in more than one site at the same time in i-Bill, with deferent schema rates.
- Advanced search module: user can search in calls with all criteria “Date, Time, Extension , phone number, …. etc” , and export the result to excel.
- User Privileges: admin can assign departments to the system user,… etc.
Call Recording is a powerful & intelligent call recording system (for analogue, digital and VOIP) that you can completely rely on for Quality Assurance, performance monitoring and security.
Secure your investment by recording by telephone transactions, conversations; saving you possible future legal problems, time, money, and you company reputational.
State of the art, high capacity advanced IVR with speech recognition capabilities allow your customers access to information via touch-tone telephone or voice commands
By supporting both Analog and SIP trunks, i-Tell System supports all kind of PBXs.
I-Tell is a completely customizable IVR system, allowing the creation of any application to your exact specification.
I-Tell is empowered with faxing, SMS, Email capabilities.
iQueue Dialer will connect to customer CRM and collect telephone numbers according to specific rules (specified by the customer), and dial these numbers and transfer the connected calls to agents.
i-Queue Dialer is a web based application, with Dashboard module to monitor life calls, and have a historical module to generate reports on all calls made in a specific period.
EI consultants offer complete solutions along with box selling up to network and connectivity for clients, thereby offering solutions in the area of LAN, WAN and wireless Network.
As part of our continuing effort to provide quality security services for our clients “JT” delivers advanced firewall security features across multiple platforms that protect your internets and virtual private network (VPNs) form intrusions when connecting to the internet or other wide-area network (WAN) services.
Exceptional flexibility and expandability for growing businesses and superb at low cost server consolidation with high performance and availability.
Most of us realize how important it is to backup files, but don`t know how to do it. Today`s backup software enables you to protect your data easier and more convenient than ever before giving you the tools to perform backups as your needs require.
With our backup software offering, the data backup solutions are as diverse as people who use them.
1- (SMB) storage solution:
SMB storage technology are affordable and scalable to grow with your needs
2- Enterprise Storage Solution:
Enterprise Storage Solution offers powerful and bulletproof with virtualized storage technology.
Disaster Recovery Site
Disaster Recovery (DR) is the process, policies and procedures that are related to preparing for recovery or continuation of technology infrastructure which are vital to an organization after a natural or human-induced disaster.
We have a team of experts for cabling UTP & Fiber Optics in fastest timely manner. We guarantee a professional installation for you satisfaction.
We have certified technicians in passive networking. Our technician have experience in UTP & Fiber Optics termination.
We use the best testers to give you reports about installed nodes.
In this way you can guarantee that your cables are termination in right way.
What is Digital Signage?
Digital signage, also known as digital sign, digital place-based media, digital screen network, narrowcasting, and electronic billboards, is a network of signs that use digital displays to communicate with target audiences in designated locations by high-quality video, audio, animation, graphic, and text (ticker). Unlike TV and radio broadcasting, digital signage network is the most suitable advertising platform for niche marketing or target marketing.
ETESALAT INNOVATIONS provides a complete digital signage solution with easy and efficient management, appealing multimedia presentation, flexible and creative design, and low total ownership cost. This solution, including dedicated media players and servers, can be deployed either as a “networked standalone solution” or under “server-client structure” over wired or wireless IP network.
Replacing and enhancing traditional signs, EI offers multimedia communication branded solutions to promote, inform, educate, and entertain specific audiences in
We provide our customers with innovative and superior products, services and solutions that meet their needs. Our products and solutions cover a variety of indoor and outdoor LED displays. With the leading technologies, user-friendly features, personalized designs and diversified solutions
IP security cameras and IP video servers are connected to an IP network using an Ethernet connection / CAT-5 cable. IP cameras and video servers have built in web servers so that the surveillance video that they transmit can be viewed directly from the camera over the Internet using a web browser, such as Internet Explorer. There is no need for a DVR or video capture card in order to broadcast the surveillance video over the Internet
A key aspect of fire protection is to identify a developing fire emergency in a timely manner, and to alert the building's occupants and fire emergency organizations.
This is the role of fire detection and alarm systems. Depending on the anticipated fire scenario, building and use type, number and type of occupants, and criticality of contents and mission, these systems can provide several main functions.
In summary, there are several options for a building's fire detection and alarm system. The ultimate system type, and selected components, will be dependent upon the building construction and value, its use or uses, the type of occupants, mandated standards, content value, and mission sensitivity. Contacting a fire engineer or other appropriate professional who understands fire problems and the different alarm and detection options is usually a preferred first step to find the best system
The term access control refers to the practice of restricting entrance to a property, a building, or a room to authorized persons. Physical access control can be achieved by a human (a guard, bouncer, or receptionist), through mechanical means such as locks and keys, or through technological means such as access control systems like the mantrap.
Within these environments, physical key management may also be employed as a means of further managing and monitoring access to mechanically keyed areas or access to certain small assets.
Electronic access control uses computers to solve the limitations of mechanical locks and keys. A wide range of credentials can be used to replace mechanical keys. The electronic access control system grants access based on the credential presented. When access is granted, the door is unlocked for a predetermined time and the transaction is recorded. When access is refused, the door remains locked and the attempted access is recorded. The system will also monitor the door and alarm if the door is forced open or held open too long after being unlocked