EI Solutions enablement methodology
Adapting a structured approach for providing the best-fit infrastructure solution that fit the business user needs.
The following are services that can be introduced to the business-user to select from upon his preferences:
- Needs Capturing
- Solutions Design
- Technology & Infrastructure selection
- Development and QA
EI Care - Operations & Maintenance Services
Managing the after implementation aspects of maintenance and support through professional services options:
- Regular Maintenance contract - for carrying out the regular and/or the on-call maintenance support activities on site with selective SLA options
- Outsourcing Skills - via Dedicated On-site support Engineers for long-term operations, maintenance and support activities.
- Remote NOC operaions - by carrying out 24X7 Monitoring Services, responding to system alarms, resolving technical issues, and if necessary, avail technical team on-site for doing the necessary support till the normal operations recovery.
Advanced Services can be introduced by accessing EI Skill Center for consulting services such as:
These services are introduced by certified experts netowrk who have wide experience in the following domains and/or standards:
- Managment Consultation
- Technical Consultation
- License Cost Optmization (Platforms, solutions and products)
- Customer Experience Managment (CEM)
- Information Security Managment Systems (ISMS)
- IT Service Managment (ITIL)
- Process Enhancement (Six Segma)